Викизворник:Писарница

Извор: Викизворник
Пређи на навигацију Пређи на претрагу
Архива

Архива

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30
************
Добродошли у Писарницу, портал заједнице Викизворника на српском језику. На овој страници сви корисници могу постављати техничка питања или питања о Викизворнику, писати коментаре, молбе и предлоге и износити нове идеје.

Питања о Викизорнику, можете поставити и администраторима.

For bot flags, see this page.

************ ************ ************

Захтјев за бирократска права — Ранко Николић[уреди]

Подносим захтјев за добијање бирократских права. —Ранко Николић (разговор) 22:01, 15. јун 2017. (CEST)

  1. За --Marko Sarajevo (разговор) 22:08, 15. јун 2017. (CEST)
  2. За --Bojana Wiki PG (разговор) 22:20, 15. јун 2017. (CEST)
  3. За  CarRadovan (разговор) 22:32, 15. јун 2017. (CEST)
  4. За  --Жељко Тодоровић (разговор) 23:22, 15. јун 2017. (CEST) с. р.
  5. За --Ljubiša Malenica (разговор) 01:42, 16. јун 2017. (CEST)

Права постављена. --Филип § 08:22, 23. јун 2017. (CEST)

Improved search in deleted pages archive[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.

Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the Special:Undelete page, and add &fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).

We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki. Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using &fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0

Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.

Хвала вам! CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 20:39, 25. јул 2017. (CEST)

Accessible editing buttons[уреди]

--Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 18:56, 27. јул 2017. (CEST)

Ажурирање логоа[уреди]

На Википедији је покренута расправа за формални концензус да се ажурира лого. Добродошла су мишљења свих уредника ако их има, а расправа је покренута тамо из практичних разлога, јер има више уредника (који ће се можда и активирати на неком од сродних пројеката као што је овај) и да све буде на једном месту. --Obsuser (разговор) 15:17, 2. август 2017. (CEST)

Промена начина бројања страница са садржајем[уреди]

Покрећем расправу да се постигне формални консензус за промену вредности $wgArticleCountMethod на „any” за овај Вики тако да се броје све странице осим преусмерења и сл., као и на Википедији. Наиме, ово је већ грешком урађено без консензуса јер је таск на Фабрикатору заправи био намењен Викицитату а не Викизворнику. Проблем је био што се не броје странице без најмање једне викивезе итд. (прочитати одељак „Број цитата” на овом Тргу, ако неко не зна енглески има Гугл преводилац); примера ради, q:Херман Хесе, валидна страница, није се бројала све до последње измене када је додата веза човек.

Дакле, треба да се постигне концензус, да се захтев на Фабрикатору не враћа (таск). --Obsuser (разговор) 14:16, 15. август 2017. (CEST)

@Ранко Николић, Жељко Тодоровић, Bokini, Владимир Нимчевић, Zoranzoki21, Pinki...

Гласови[уреди]

  1. Obsuser (разговор) 14:16, 15. август 2017. (CEST)
  2. За  Пратим таск, па сам преко њега видео ово. Zoranzoki21 (разговор) 13:53, 16. август 2017. (CEST)

Коментари[уреди]

Adding content namespaces to search results[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

Hello,

Currently, when you search on this wiki, the search results only return certain namespaces. It has recently been noticed that the "main content namespaces" list doesn't match the "default search namespaces" list on this wiki. (phab:T170473)

Currently this wiki's search returns the main namespace. The content namespace Аутор is also available if the community thinks that adding this namespaces is appropriate.

Would this community like to discuss adding Аутор to the search results? I am more than happy to help make the change however the community decides.

Хвала вам! CKoerner (WMF) (разговор) 00:10, 30. август 2017. (CEST)

Changes to the global ban policy[уреди]

Hello. Some changes to the community global ban policy have been proposed. Your comments are welcome at m:Requests for comment/Improvement of global ban policy. Please translate this message to your language, if needed. Cordially. Matiia (Matiia) 01:34, 12. новембар 2017. (CET)

New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers[уреди]

CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 23:07, 20. новембар 2017. (CET)

AdvancedSearch[уреди]

Birgit Müller (WMDE) 16:53, 7. мај 2018. (CEST)

Update on page issues on mobile web[уреди]

CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 22:58, 12. јун 2018. (CEST)

Tidy to RemexHtml[уреди]

m:User:Elitre (WMF) 16:38, 2. јул 2018. (CEST)

Bot rights for User:Wikisource-bot[уреди]

Hi. With the requirement to fix the page categorisation as notified at phab:T198470, I would like to propose to the community to have our bot run through and address the problem with the solution identified. The bot has been used to resolve issue previously on the Wikisources.

Thanks. Billinghurst (разговор) 14:16, 7. јул 2018. (CEST)

You can request a bot flag here. --Новак (разговор) 00:18, 9. јул 2018. (CEST)

REquest has been added there. Thanks. Billinghurst (разговор) 01:47, 9. јул 2018. (CEST)

Yes check.svg Урађено --Новак (разговор) 04:38, 9. јул 2018. (CEST)

Addition of srWS to global bots[уреди]

Above I have added a bot request, as this wiki is not within the global bot project, per list m:Special:WikiSets/2. Would the community consider opting in to the global bots, so that when we have Wikisource-wide fixes for mw:Extension:ProofreadPage that is possible to organise the bots to do the jobs within Phabricator, and simply get the fix in place. Billinghurst (разговор) 14:16, 7. јул 2018. (CEST)

I would support the accession of the Serbian Wikisource to the Global Bot Project. --Новак (разговор) 00:34, 9. јул 2018. (CEST)

I'll also support the above. -- Nesmir Kudilovič (razgovor) 12,14; 9. jula 2018. (SEV)

Global preferences are available[уреди]

21:19, 10. јул 2018. (CEST)

New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS[уреди]

Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now[уреди]

(Помозите у превођењу на свој језик)

Hi all,

as announced previously, permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed: only members of the interface-admin (Администратори интерфејса) group, and a few highly privileged global groups such as stewards, can edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with .css or .js that is either in the MediaWiki: namespace or is another user's user subpage). This is done to improve the security of readers and editors of Wikimedia projects. More information is available at Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS. If you encounter any unexpected problems, please contact me or file a bug.

Thanks!
Tgr (talk) 14:40, 27. август 2018. (CEST) (via global message delivery)

Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October[уреди]

15:33, 6. септембар 2018. (CEST)

Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined[уреди]

Hi, this is a message by Can da Lua as discussed here for wikisource communities

The ProofreadPage extension can now join together a word that is split between a page and the next.

In the past, when a page was ending with "concat-" and the next page was beginning with "enation", the resulting transclusion would have been "concat- enation", and a special template like d:Q15630535 had to be used to obtain the word "concatenation".

Now the default behavior has changed: the hyphen at the end of a page is suppressed and in this case no space is inserted, so the result of the transclusion will be: "concatenation", without the need of a template. The "joiner" character is defined by default as "-" (the regular hyphen), but it is possible to change this. A template may still be needed to deal with particular cases when the hyphen needs to be preserved.

Please share this information with your community.

MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 12:28, 30. септембар 2018. (CEST)

Захтев за привремено давање права бирократе[уреди]

Хтео бих да затражим право бирократе на један дан због тестирања када се ово буде омогућавало, да ли све функционише како треба. Право је неопходно да ми се да у недељу после 16 часова на 24 часа како би ми се аутоматски уклонило у понедељак после завршеног теста и омогућавања додатних корисничких права. Zoranzoki21 (разговор) 21:23, 17. октобар 2018. (CEST)

Yes check.svg Урађено --Новак (разговор) 00:50, 22. октобар 2018. (CEST)

Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web[уреди]

CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 20:35, 13. новембар 2018. (CET)

Community Wishlist Survey vote[уреди]

19:13, 22. новембар 2018. (CET)

Advanced Search[уреди]

Johanna Strodt (WMDE) (talk) 12:03, 26. новембар 2018. (CET)

Selection of the Wikisource Community User Group representative to the Wikimedia Summit[уреди]

Dear all,

Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.

The Wikisource Community User Group could send one representative to the Wikimedia Summit 2019 (formerly "Wikimedia Conference"). The Wikimedia Summit is a yearly conference of all organizations affiliated to the Wikimedia Movement (including our Wikisource Community User Group). It is a great place to talk about Wikisource needs to the chapters and other user groups that compose the Wikimedia movement. For context, there is a short report on what happened last year. The deadline is short and to avoid the confusing vote on the Wikisource-I mailing list of last year, we created a page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit.

The vote will be in two parts:

  1. until December 7th, people can add their name and a short explanation on who they are and why they want to go to the summit. Nomination of other people is allowed, the nominated person should accept their nomination.
  2. starting December 7th, and for a week, the community vote to designate the representative.

Please feel free to ask any question on the wikisource-I mailing list or on the talk page.

For the Wikisource Community User Group, Tpt (talk) 15:15, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

New Wikimedia password policy and requirements[уреди]

CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 21:03, 6. децембар 2018. (CET)

Wikisource Community User Group representative vote[уреди]

Dear all,

Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.

Following the previous message, the vote for the representative of the Wikisource Community User Group to the Wikimedia Summit 2019 is now open.

There is two great candidates on page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit. You can support a candidate now. All active Wikisource users can vote. The vote is ending on December 14, 2018.

Feel free to ask any question on the wikisource-I mailing list or on the talk page.

Хвала вам!

For the Wikisource Community User Group, Tpt (talk) December 8, 2018 at 18:53 (UTC)

Invitation from Wiki Loves Love 2019[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

WLL Subtitled Logo (transparent).svg

Love is an important subject for humanity and it is expressed in different cultures and regions in different ways across the world through different gestures, ceremonies, festivals and to document expression of this rich and beautiful emotion, we need your help so we can share and spread the depth of cultures that each region has, the best of how people of that region, celebrate love.

Wiki Loves Love (WLL) is an international photography competition of Wikimedia Commons with the subject love testimonials happening in the month of February.

The primary goal of the competition is to document love testimonials through human cultural diversity such as monuments, ceremonies, snapshot of tender gesture, and miscellaneous objects used as symbol of love; to illustrate articles in the worldwide free encyclopedia Wikipedia, and other Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) projects.

The theme of 2019 iteration is Celebrations, Festivals, Ceremonies and rituals of love.

Sign up your affiliate or individually at Participants page.

To know more about the contest, check out our Commons Page and FAQs

There are several prizes to grab. Hope to see you spreading love this February with Wiki Loves Love!

Kind regards,

Wiki Loves Love Team

Imagine... the sum of all love!

--MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 11:13, 27. децембар 2018. (CET)

Захтев за администраторско право - Zoranzoki21[уреди]

Подносим захтев за администраторско право по Ранковом предлогу. Zoranzoki21 (разговор) 17:49, 13. јануар 2019. (CET)

  1. За  --Жељко Тодоровић (разговор) 18:08, 13. јануар 2019. (CET) с. р.
Само покрени гласање на одговарајућем мјесту и имаш моју подршку. —Ранко Николић (разговор) 23:00, 17. јануар 2019. (CET)

FileExporter beta feature[уреди]

Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 10:41, 14. јануар 2019. (CET)

No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January[уреди]

You will not be able to edit the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not affected on this page. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)

19:54, 16. јануар 2019. (CET)

Talk to us about talking[уреди]

Trizek (WMF) 16:01, 21. фебруар 2019. (CET)

Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[уреди]

12:56, 8. април 2019. (CEST)

Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page, by April 20. Хвала вам! Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 19:35, 12. април 2019. (CEST)

У Милице дуге трепавице[уреди]

Текст наслова[уреди]

У Милице дуге трепавице,

прекриле јој румен' јагодице,

јагодице и бијело лице.


Ја је гледах три године дана:

не могах јој очи сагледати,

црне очи, ни бијело лице,

већ сакупих коло ђевојака,

и у колу Милицу ђевојку-

не бих ли јој очи сагледао.


Када коло на трави играше,

бјеше ведро, пак се наоблачи,

по облаку зас'јеваше муње.

Све ђевојке к небу погледаше,

ал' не гледа Милица ђевојка,

већ преда се у зелену траву.


Ђевојке јој тихо говорише:

„Ој, Милице, наша дугарице,

ил' си луда, ил' одвише мудра,

те све гледаш у зелену траву,

а не гледаш с нама у облаке,

ђе се муње вију по облаку?“


Ал' говори Милица ђевојка:

„Нит' сам луда, нит' одвише мудра,

нит'сам вила - да збијам облаке,

већ ђевојка - да гледам преда се.“

Update on the consultation about office actions[уреди]

Hello all,

Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.

This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.

For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.

Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.

Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 10:03, 16. август 2019. (CEST)

New tools and IP masking[уреди]

16:19, 21. август 2019. (CEST)

The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started[уреди]

-- Kbrown (WMF) 19:14, 30. септембар 2019. (CEST)

Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project[уреди]

09:15, 16. октобар 2019. (CEST)

Community Wishlist 2020[уреди]

Magic Wand Icon 229981 Color Flipped.svg

IFried (WMF) 20:30, 4. новембар 2019. (CET)

Wiki Loves Folklore[уреди]

WLL Subtitled Logo (transparent).svg

Hello Folks,

Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.

Kind regards,
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
— Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk)
sent using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 07:15, 18. јануар 2020. (CET)

Movement Learning and Leadership Development Project[уреди]

Hello

The Wikimedia Foundation’s Community Development team is seeking to learn more about the way volunteers learn and develop into the many different roles that exist in the movement. Our goal is to build a movement informed framework that provides shared clarity and outlines accessible pathways on how to grow and develop skills within the movement. To this end, we are looking to speak with you, our community to learn about your journey as a Wikimedia volunteer. Whether you joined yesterday or have been here from the very start, we want to hear about the many ways volunteers join and contribute to our movement.

To learn more about the project, please visit the Meta page. If you are interested in participating in the project, please complete this simple Google form. Although we may not be able to speak to everyone who expresses interest, we encourage you to complete this short form if you are interested in participating!

-- LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 20:01, 22. јануар 2020. (CET)

Wikisource Conference in Warsaw[уреди]

Dear Wikisource Community,

Meeting the Wikisource community expectations, we are working with Wikimedia Polska and Wikimedia Foundation on organiziing the 2nd Wikisource Conference in Warsaw. We already had a survey that showed high interest in the Conference within the community. We also had recently a meeting on the conference organization process and its requirements. However, we are still at a very early stage of the Conference organization process. But we are hoping this event will happen in September this year.

In order to apply for Wikimedia Foundation support, we need some input from the community about the Conference goals and the community expectations. If you are a wikisourcian, you wish to participate the conference or you wish to help the Wikisource community that the conference take place, please fill the short survey linked below before January 29 (due to short deadline for grant applications). Please, also share this request among Your communities. Here is the link to the survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7FnFgMLPHeyWtBqjgXwLDYvh5vxeTnsZ0OIjTdSDrZlX0PA/viewform

Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions, suggestions, proposals, or if you wish to help us in any other way.

On behalf of the Organizing Commitee,

Nicolas Vigneron

Satdeep Gill

Ankry

Additional interface for edit conflicts on talk pages[уреди]

Sorry, for writing this text in English. If you could help to translate it, it would be appreciated.

You might know the new interface for edit conflicts (currently a beta feature). Now, Wikimedia Germany is designing an additional interface to solve edit conflicts on talk pages. This interface is shown to you when you write on a discussion page and another person writes a discussion post in the same line and saves it before you do. With this additional editing conflict interface you can adjust the order of the comments and edit your comment. We are inviting everyone to have a look at the planned feature. Let us know what you think on our central feedback page! -- For the Technical Wishes Team: Max Klemm (WMDE) 15:15, 26. фебруар 2020. (CET)

Community Tech Launches Wikisource Improvement Initiative[уреди]

This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We hope you are all healthy and safe in these difficult times.

The Community Tech team has just launched a new initiative to improve Wikisource. We will be addressing five separate wishes, which came out of the 2020 Community Wishlist Survey, and we want you to be a part of the process! The projects include the following:

For the first project, the team will focus on the #1 wish: improve ebook exports. We have created a project page, which includes an analysis of the ebook export process. We now invite everyone to visit the page and share their feedback on the project talk page. Please let us know what you think of our analysis; we want to hear from all of you! Furthermore, we hope that you will participate in the other Wikisource improvement projects, which we’ll address in the future. Thank you in advance and we look forward to reading your feedback on the ebook export improvement talk page!

-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)

Sent by Satdeep Gill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 12:46, 28. мај 2020. (CEST)

Community Tech Launches Wikisource Improvement Initiative[уреди]

Apologies for the broken links in the previous message. This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We hope you are all healthy and safe in these difficult times.

The Community Tech team has just launched a new initiative to improve Wikisource. We will be addressing five separate wishes, which came out of the 2020 Community Wishlist Survey, and we want you to be a part of the process! The projects include the following:

For the first project, the team will focus on the #1 wish: improve ebook exports. We have created a project page, which includes an analysis of the ebook export process. We now invite everyone to visit the page and share their feedback on the project talk page. Please let us know what you think of our analysis; we want to hear from all of you! Furthermore, we hope that you will participate in the other Wikisource improvement projects, which we’ll address in the future. Thank you in advance and we look forward to reading your feedback on the ebook export improvement talk page!

-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)

Sent by Satdeep Gill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 12:51, 28. мај 2020. (CEST)

Feedback on movement names[уреди]

Здраво. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Помозите у превођењу на свој језик if necessary. Хвала вам!

There are a lot of conversations happening about the future of our movement names. We hope that you are part of these discussions and that your community is represented.

Since 16 June, the Foundation Brand Team has been running a survey in 7 languages about 3 naming options. There are also community members sharing concerns about renaming in a Community Open Letter.

Our goal in this call for feedback is to hear from across the community, so we encourage you to participate in the survey, the open letter, or both. The survey will go through 7 July in all timezones. Input from the survey and discussions will be analyzed and published on Meta-Wiki.

Thanks for thinking about the future of the movement, --The Brand Project team, 21:39, 2. јул 2020. (CEST)

Note: The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement.

Announcing a new wiki project! Welcome, Abstract Wikipedia[уреди]

Sent by m:User:Elitre (WMF) 22:13, 9. јул 2020. (CEST) - m:Special:MyLanguage/Abstract Wikipedia/July 2020 announcement

Technical Wishes: FileExporter and FileImporter become default features on all Wikis[уреди]

Max Klemm (WMDE) 11:14, 6. август 2020. (CEST)

Feedback requested: Ebook Export Improvement Project[уреди]

Note: This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello, everyone!

I am pleased to announce that the Community Tech team at WMF has posted our August update on the Wikisource Ebook Export Improvement project! This project came out of our 2020 Community Wishlist Survey, and it was the #1 wish voted on by survey participants.

So, what does this mean? In short, we want your feedback! Now that we have posted the August update, we want to know what you think. The update includes findings from our community consultation, results from two separate analyses conducted by the team (on improving WSExport reliability & font rendering support), and proposed next steps. It is our hope that people can read our analysis, share their feedback, and engage in a conversation with us on the talk page. Your feedback will be invaluable, and it will help determine the next steps of the project.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the consultation so far! It's been a joy to explore how we can improve the ebook export experience. Now, we look forward to reading a new round of feedback on the project talk page!

-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)

Sent by User:SGill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 14:14, 17. август 2020. (CEST)

Important: maintenance operation on September 1st[уреди]

Trizek (WMF) (talk) 15:49, 26. август 2020. (CEST)

Invitation to participate in the conversation[уреди]

Wikisource Pagelist Widget: Ready to be enabled[уреди]

Note: This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce that the Wikisource Pagelist widget is now available to be enabled on all Wikisources. Any interface admin on your wiki can enable it by using the instructions on the following page:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Help:Extension:ProofreadPage/Pagelist_widget

In case, your wiki doesn’t have an interface admin, reach out to us on the ‘Help with enabling the widget on your wiki’ section of the project talk page and we will connect you with a global interface admin:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikisource_Pagelist_Widget#Help_with_enabling_the_widget_on_your_wiki

You will need to hold a local discussion around what would be the labels for different page types in your language for the visual mode. (For example, ToC = ਤਤਕਰਾ in Punjabi, title = শিরোনাম in Bengali)

Feel free to also give us any feedback on the project talk page on Meta-Wiki as well.

Regards

Sohom Datta

Sent by Satdeep Gill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 07:56, 15. септембар 2020. (CEST)

Wikisource Pagelist Widget: Wikisource Meetup (29th September 2020)[уреди]

Hello everyone,

We hope you are doing well!

We reached out to you a couple of weeks ago to share that Wikisource Pagelist Widget is now ready to be enabled to Wikisource. Since then, many language Wikisources have enabled the widget but many are yet to do so.

So, we have decided to organize a Wikisource Meetup to give a live demonstration on how to use the widget in both wikitext and visual modes. There will be some time for the participants to share their feedback and experience with the widget. We will also provide support in case some Wikisource communities are seeking help in enabling the widget.

The meetup will take place on 29 September 2020 at 9:30 AM UTC or 3 PM IST. Google Meet link for the meeting is: http://meet.google.com/khu-dfph-qsd

Looking forward to seeing the global Wikisource community connect amid these difficult times when physical meetings have not been taking place.

P.S. If you are planning to attend this meetup and are comfortable in sharing your email address then send us your confirmation in the form of a small email to sgill@wikimedia.org, this will help us in getting a sense of the number of people that are planning to show-up. We are aware that this time-zone is not convenient for everyone and more meetups can be organized in the future.

Regards

Sohom, Sam and Satdeep

Sent by Satdeep using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 13:03, 24. септембар 2020. (CEST)

Wikisource Pagelist Widget: Wikisource Meetup (29th September 2020)[уреди]

Hello everyone,

We hope you are doing well!

We reached out to you a couple of weeks ago to share that Wikisource Pagelist Widget is now ready to be enabled to Wikisource. Since then, many language Wikisources have enabled the widget but many are yet to do so.

So, we have decided to organize a Wikisource Meetup to give a live demonstration on how to use the widget in both wikitext and visual modes. There will be some time for the participants to share their feedback and experience with the widget. We will also provide support in case some Wikisource communities are seeking help in enabling the widget.

The meetup will take place on 29 September 2020 at 9:30 AM UTC or 3 PM IST. Google Meet link for the meeting is: http://meet.google.com/khu-dfph-qsd

Looking forward to seeing the global Wikisource community connect amid these difficult times when physical meetings have not been taking place.

P.S. If you are planning to attend this meetup and are comfortable in sharing your email address then send us your confirmation in the form of a small email to sgill@wikimedia.org, this will help us in getting a sense of the number of people that are planning to show-up. We are aware that this time-zone is not convenient for everyone and more meetups can be organized in the future.

Regards

Sohom, Sam and Satdeep

Sent by Satdeep using MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 18:43, 24. септембар 2020. (CEST)

Wiki of functions naming contest[уреди]

23:13, 29. септембар 2020. (CEST)

Call for feedback about Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws changes and Board candidate rubric[уреди]

Здраво. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Помозите у превођењу на свој језик.

Today the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees starts two calls for feedback. One is about changes to the Bylaws mainly to increase the Board size from 10 to 16 members. The other one is about a trustee candidate rubric to introduce new, more effective ways to evaluate new Board candidates. The Board welcomes your comments through 26 October. For more details, check the full announcement.

Хвала вам! Qgil-WMF (talk) 19:10, 7. октобар 2020. (CEST)

Important: maintenance operation on October 27[уреди]

-- Trizek (WMF) (talk) 19:12, 21. октобар 2020. (CEST)

Wiki of functions naming contest - Round 2[уреди]

23:11, 5. новембар 2020. (CET)

Update to ICU Unicode library[уреди]

Trizek (WMF) 15:53, 16. новембар 2020. (CET)

Community Wishlist Survey 2021[уреди]

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

19:09, 20. новембар 2020. (CET)

Global bot policy proposal: invitation to a Meta discussion[уреди]

Wikidata descriptions changes to be included more often in Recent Changes and Watchlist[уреди]

2020 Coolest Tool Award Ceremony on December 11th[уреди]

Community Wishlist Survey 2021[уреди]

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

01:52, 15. децембар 2020. (CET)

Лого[уреди]

Шта се десило с логом, сада већа слика него што треба и не види се све... --5.43.72.55 04:14, 30. децембар 2020. (CET)

Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual Event[уреди]

Wikimania's logo.

Здраво. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Помозите у превођењу на свој језик. Хвала вам!

Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.

ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 16:16, 27. јануар 2021. (CET)

Project Grant Open Call[уреди]

This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.

For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:

Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.

We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!

Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsШаблон:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 09:01, 28. јануар 2021. (CET)

Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back![уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

Wiki Loves Folklore Logo.svg

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

Please support us in translating the project page and a banner message to help us spread the word in your native language.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 14:25, 6. фебруар 2021. (CET)

Proposal: Set two-letter project shortcuts as alias to project namespace globally[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

Hello everyone,

I apologize for posting in English. I would like to inform everyone that I created a new global request for comment (GRFC) at Meta Wiki, which may affect your project: m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

In this GRFC, I propose that two-project shortcuts for project names will become a default alias for the project namespace. For instance, on all Wikipedias, WP will be an alias to the Wikipedia: namespace (and similar for other projects). Full list is available in the GRFC.

This is already the case for Wikivoyages, and many individual projects asked for this alias to be implemented. I believe this makes it easier to access the materials in the project namespace, as well as creating shortcuts like WP:NPOV, as well as helps new projects to use this feature, without having to figure out how to request site configuration changes first.

As far as I can see, Викизворник currently does not have such an alias set. This means that such an alias will be set for you, if the GRFC is accepted by the global community.

I would like to ask all community members to participate in the request for comment at Meta-Wiki, see m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Best regards,
--Martin Urbanec (talk) 15:12, 18. фебруар 2021. (CET)

Wikifunctions logo contest[уреди]

02:50, 2. март 2021. (CET)

Universal Code of Conduct – 2021 consultations[уреди]

Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2[уреди]

Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

The Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) provides a universal baseline of acceptable behavior for the entire Wikimedia movement and all its projects. The project is currently in Phase 2, outlining clear enforcement pathways. You can read more about the whole project on its project page.

Drafting Committee: Call for applications[уреди]

The Wikimedia Foundation is recruiting volunteers to join a committee to draft how to make the code enforceable. Volunteers on the committee will commit between 2 and 6 hours per week from late April through July and again in October and November. It is important that the committee be diverse and inclusive, and have a range of experiences, including both experienced users and newcomers, and those who have received or responded to, as well as those who have been falsely accused of harassment.

To apply and learn more about the process, see Universal Code of Conduct/Drafting committee.

2021 community consultations: Notice and call for volunteers / translators[уреди]

From 5 April – 5 May 2021 there will be conversations on many Wikimedia projects about how to enforce the UCoC. We are looking for volunteers to translate key material, as well as to help host consultations on their own languages or projects using suggested key questions. If you are interested in volunteering for either of these roles, please contact us in whatever language you are most comfortable.

To learn more about this work and other conversations taking place, see Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations.

-- Xeno (WMF) (talk) 00:19, 6. април 2021. (CEST)

Global bot policy changes[уреди]

Line numbering coming soon to all wikis[уреди]

-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 17:09, 12. април 2021. (CEST)

Suggested Values[уреди]

Timur Vorkul (WMDE) 16:08, 22. април 2021. (CEST)

Повезати на Википодатке, превести на српски језик...[уреди]

Кад доље пишем повезати/прикачити на ставке на Википодацима, мислим на дио за Викизворник/Wikisource (не онај први за Википедију/Wikipedia који је најчешће коришћен тј. повезује се ту). --5.43.68.125; 02.42, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  1. ... шаблон {{=}} на d:Q5406510. Ја не могу јер су ме блокирали... --5.43.68.125; 00.52, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  2. ... шаблон {{Documentation subpage}}, на d:Q5882248. Требало би га прво превести (ако се у обзир узме w:sr:Шаблон:Документациона подстрана, онда да буде наслова ’Документациона подстрана’); потом на Шаблон:=/док замијенити {{documentation subpage}} (то је на почетку те документационе подстранице) са {{документациона подстрана}} кад се шаблон премјести на нови наслов. --5.43.68.125; 01.02, 7. мај 2021. (CEST) [у2]
  3. ... шаблон {{стрелица}} на d:Q6686764. --5.43.68.125; 01.12, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  4. Превести на српски {{Font color}} и документацију ’Шаблон:Font color/док’. --5.43.68.125; 01.22, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  5. Повезати {{((}} на d:Q5406348, а {{))}} на d:Q5406376. --5.43.68.125; 01.29, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  6. И на Шаблон:((/док замијенити {{documentation subpage}} (то је на почетку те документационе подстранице) са {{документациона подстрана}} кад се шаблон премјести на нови наслов. --5.43.68.125; 01.31, 7. мај 2021. (CEST) [у]
  7. Повезати Категорија:Шаблони за именски простор Шаблон на d:Q7106079; ускладити наслове en:Category:Wikisource templates да буду исто преведени (на Викизворнику на српском језику је то Категорија:Шаблони). --5.43.68.125; 01.48, 7. мај 2021. (CEST) [у]
  8. Повезати Категорија:Документација шаблона на d:Q6804520, а онда и Категорија:Странице документација шаблона на d:Q6330737; за Категорија:Категорије за праћење шаблона, id:Kategori:Kategori pelacak templat и en:Category:Template tracking categories треба направити ставку на Википодацима и повезати их у дијелу Викизворника... --5.43.68.125; 02.06, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  9. Повезати Категорија:Одржавање по именским просторима на d:Q22661122. --5.43.68.125; 02.28, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  10. Направити ставку на Википодацима за en:Category:Template maintenance и прикачити Категорија:Одржавање шаблона у дијелу за Викизворник — да те двије категорије буду повезане на Википодацима. --5.43.68.125; 02.32, 7. мај 2021. (CEST) [у]
  11. Прикачити Категорија:Одржавање Викизворника на d:Q5324375 (сигурно ту треба). --5.43.68.125; 02.47, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  12. Уклонити међувикије из ове категорије и спојити је на d:Q7482890 (сигурно ту треба). --5.43.68.125; 02.52, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  13. Повезати Категорија:Категорије за праћење на d:Q6964088, а Категорија:Одржавање категорија, en:Category:Category maintenance, fa:رده:نگهداری رده и још ако буде — прикачити на новонаправљену ставку на Википодацима у дијелу за Викизворник... --5.43.68.125; 03.18, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  14. Повезати Категорија:Скривене категорије на d:Q4048908 (сигурно ту треба). --5.43.68.125; 03.26, 7. мај 2021. (CEST) [у]
  15. Повезати {{пречица}} на d:Q5070586. И на Шаблон:Пречица/док замијенити {{documentation subpage}} (то је на почетку те документационе подстранице) са {{документациона подстрана}} кад се шаблон премјести на нови наслов. --5.43.68.125; 04.08, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  16. Повезати Категорија:Шаблони за унутрашње повезивање на d:Q6185605. --5.43.68.125; 04.08, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  17. Повезати шаблон {{tl}} на d:Q3926051 (сигурно ту треба). --5.43.68.125; 04.08, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  18. Повезати Категорија:Шаблони за повезивање на d:Q5614395. --5.43.68.125; 04.16, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  19. И на Категорија:Странице документација шаблона замијенити {{documentation subpage}} (то је на почетку те документационе подстранице) са {{документациона подстрана}} кад се шаблон премјести на нови наслов. --5.43.68.125; 04.16, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)
  20. Повезати Модул:Message box на d:Q15116966 (сигурно ту треба). --5.43.68.125; 05.01, 7. мај 2021. (CEST)

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 1[уреди]

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 1, June 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the first issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code, and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

Please note, this is the first issue of UCoC Newsletter which is delivered to all subscribers and projects as an announcement of the initiative. If you want the future issues delivered to your talk page, village pumps, or any specific pages you find appropriate, you need to subscribe here.

You can help us by translating the newsletter issues in your languages to spread the news and create awareness of the new conduct to keep our beloved community safe for all of us. Please add your name here if you want to be informed of the draft issue to translate beforehand. Your participation is valued and appreciated.

  • Affiliate consultations – Wikimedia affiliates of all sizes and types were invited to participate in the UCoC affiliate consultation throughout March and April 2021. (continue reading)
  • 2021 key consultations – The Wikimedia Foundation held enforcement key questions consultations in April and May 2021 to request input about UCoC enforcement from the broader Wikimedia community. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable discussions – The UCoC facilitation team hosted two 90-minute-long public roundtable discussions in May 2021 to discuss UCoC key enforcement questions. More conversations are scheduled. (continue reading)
  • Phase 2 drafting committee – The drafting committee for the phase 2 of the UCoC started their work on 12 May 2021. Read more about their work. (continue reading)
  • Diff blogs – The UCoC facilitators wrote several blog posts based on interesting findings and insights from each community during local project consultation that took place in the 1st quarter of 2021. (continue reading)

--MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 01:06, 12. јун 2021. (CEST)

Wikimania 2021: Individual Program Submissions[уреди]

Wikimania logo with text 2.svg

Dear all,

Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team (COT) for Wikimania 2021.

Event Program - Individuals or a group of individuals can submit their session proposals to be a part of the program. There will be translation support for sessions provided in a number of languages. See more information here.

Below are some links to guide you through;

Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.

Announcements- To keep up to date with the developments around Wikimania, the COT sends out weekly updates. You can view them in the Announcement section here.

Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.

Best regards,

MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 06:19, 16. јун 2021. (CEST)

On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team

Editing news 2021 #2[уреди]

16:15, 24. јун 2021. (CEST)

Server switch[уреди]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) 03:19, 27. јун 2021. (CEST)

Wikisource Satisfaction Survey 2021[уреди]

Шаблон:Dir Здраво!

Apologies for writing in English. Помозите у превођењу на свој језик

In the past year, there has been a lot of changes to Wikisource features and tools. This was done by the Community Tech team at the Wikimedia Foundation, grantees funded by the Foundation or through projects like Google Summer of Code. We would like to understand what you feel about the changes. Tell us what you think about such tools as the Wikisource Pagelist Widget or the new Ebook Export tool.

Take the survey in English, French, Spanish, Polish, Hindi or Punjabi. The deadline is 25th July 2021.

This survey will be conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement (English, Spanish, French, Polish, Hindi and Punjabi).

If you prefer to send your answers via email, copy the text of the survey and send to sgill@wikimedia.org.

If you have any questions or feedback about the survey, write to me at sgill@wikimedia.org.

Хвала вам! SGill (WMF) 00:30, 17. јул 2021. (CEST)

Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement draft guidelines review[уреди]

The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned for 17 August 2021 through 17 October 2021.

These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. The committee will revise the guidelines based upon community input.

Comments can be shared in any language on the draft review talk page and multiple other venues. Community members are encouraged to organize conversations in their communities.

There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:

Wikimania 2021 session (recorded 16 August)
Conversation hours - 24 August, 31 August, 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
Roundtable calls - 18 September @ 03:00 UTC & 15:00 UTC

Summaries of discussions will be posted every two weeks here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Xeno (WMF) 00:46, 18. август 2021. (CEST)

Update on the OCR Improvements[уреди]

Hello! Sorry for writing in English. Помозите у превођењу на свој језик.

The OCR Improvements are complete. We, the Community Tech team, are grateful for your feedback from the beginning to the last stage when we were finalizing the interface.

Engine improvements[уреди]

OCR menu in toolbar
Reliability

Prior to our work, the OCR tools were separate gadgets. We have added "Wikimedia OCR." It is available under one icon inside the toolbar on all Wikisource wikis. This tool supports two other OCR tools, Tesseract and Google OCR. We expect these tools to be more stable. We will maintain Wikimedia OCR.

The gadgets will remain available. The communities will have sovereignty over when to enable or disable these.

Speed

Prior to this work, transcription would take upwards of 40 seconds. Our improvements average a transcription time under 4 seconds.

Advanced Tools improvements[уреди]

Multi-language support in advanced tools.png
Multiple-language support

Documents with multiple languages can be transcribed in a new way.

  1. Open the Advanced Options
  2. Select the Languages (optional) field
  3. Search for and enter the languages in order of prevalence in the document.
UI Crop tool in Advanced tools
Cropping tool / Multi-column support

We have included a Cropper tool. It allows to select regions to transcribe on pages with complicated layouts.

OCR onboarding.png
Discoverability and accessibility of OCR

We have added an interface for new users. It is pulsating blue dots over the new icon in the toolbar. The new interface explains what OCR means and what transcription means in Wikisource.

We believe that you will do even more great things because of these changes. We also hope to see you at the 2022 Community Wishlist Survey. Thanks you again for all your opinions and support.

Please share your opinions on the project talk page!

NRodriguez (WMF) and SGrabarczuk (WMF) 03:57, 19. август 2021. (CEST)

Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election has come to an end[уреди]

Thank you for participating in the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election! Voting closed August 31 at 23:59. The official data, including the four most voted candidates, will be announced as soon as the Elections Committee completes their review of the ballots. The official announcement of the new trustees appointed will happen later, once the selected candidates have been confirmed by the Board.

6,946 community members from 216 wiki projects have voted. This makes 10.2% global participation, 1.1% higher than in the last Board elections. In 2017, 5167 people from 202 wiki projects cast their vote. A full analysis is planned to be published in a few days when the confirmed results are announced. In the meantime, you can check the data produced during the election.

Diversity was an important goal with these elections. Messages about the Board election were translated into 61 languages. This outreach worked well. There were 70 communities with eligible voters voting in this election for the first time. With your help, next year’s Board of Trustees election will be even better.

22:50, 1. септембар 2021. (CEST)

The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in January[уреди]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 02:23, 7. септембар 2021. (CEST)

Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021[уреди]

Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 14, 2021.

The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.

English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.

We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:

  • Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
  • Are ready to find compromises.
  • Focus on inclusion and diversity.
  • Have knowledge of community consultations.
  • Have intercultural communication experience.
  • Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
  • Have experience negotiating with different parties.

The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.

Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy here. Please contact strategy2030(_AT_)wikimedia.org with questions.

Xeno (WMF) 18:51, 10. септембар 2021. (CEST)

Server switch[уреди]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (разговор) 02:46, 11. септембар 2021. (CEST)

Talk to the Community Tech[уреди]

Шаблон:Dir

Read this message in another languageПомозите у превођењу на свој језик

Hello!

As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.

Agenda

Format

The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.

We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Natalia Rodriguez (the Community Tech manager) will be hosting this meeting.

Invitation link

See you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (разговор) 05:04, 11. септембар 2021. (CEST)