************Dobrodošli u Pisarnicu, portal zajednice Vikizvornika na srpskom jeziku. Na ovoj stranici svi korisnici mogu postavljati tehnička pitanja ili pitanja o Vikizvorniku, pisati komentare, molbe i predloge i iznositi nove ideje.
Pitanja o Vikizorniku, možete postaviti i administratorima.
For bot flags, see this page.
************ ************ ************
Zahtjev za birokratska prava — Ranko Nikolić[uredi]
Podnosim zahtjev za dobijanje birokratskih prava. —Ranko Nikolić (razgovor) 22:01, 15. jun 2017. (CEST)
- --Marko Sarajevo (razgovor) 22:08, 15. jun 2017. (CEST)
- --Bojana Wiki PG (razgovor) 22:20, 15. jun 2017. (CEST)
- CarRadovan (razgovor) 22:32, 15. jun 2017. (CEST)
- --Željko Todorović (razgovor) 23:22, 15. jun 2017. (CEST) s. r.
- --Ljubiša Malenica (razgovor) 01:42, 16. jun 2017. (CEST)
Prava postavljena. --Filip § 08:22, 23. jun 2017. (CEST)
Improved search in deleted pages archive[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.
Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the
Special:Undelete page, and add
&fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).
We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki.
Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using
&fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0
Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.
Hvala vam! CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 20:39, 25. jul 2017. (CEST)
The MediaWiki developers have been slowly improving the accessibility of the user interface. The next step in this transition will change the appearance of some buttons and may break some outdated (non-updated or unmaintained) user scripts and gadgets.
You can see and use the old and new versions now. Most editors will only notice that some buttons are slightly larger and have different colors.
- Comparison of old and new styles
Buttons before the change
However, this change also affects some user scripts and gadgets. Unfortunately, some of them may not work well in the new system. If you maintain any user scripts or gadgets that are used for editing, please see mw:Contributors/Projects/Accessible editing buttons for information on how to test and fix your scripts. Outdated scripts can be tested and fixed now.
This change will probably reach this wiki on Tuesday, 1 August 2017
. Please leave a note at mw:Talk:Contributors/Projects/Accessible editing buttons
if you need help.
--Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 18:56, 27. jul 2017. (CEST)
Na Vikipediji je pokrenuta rasprava za formalni koncenzus da se ažurira logo. Dobrodošla su mišljenja svih urednika ako ih ima, a rasprava je pokrenuta tamo iz praktičnih razloga, jer ima više urednika (koji će se možda i aktivirati na nekom od srodnih projekata kao što je ovaj) i da sve bude na jednom mestu. --Obsuser (razgovor) 15:17, 2. avgust 2017. (CEST)
Promena načina brojanja stranica sa sadržajem[uredi]
Pokrećem raspravu da se postigne formalni konsenzus za promenu vrednosti $wgArticleCountMethod na „any” za ovaj Viki tako da se broje sve stranice osim preusmerenja i sl., kao i na Vikipediji. Naime, ovo je već greškom urađeno bez konsenzusa jer je task na Fabrikatoru zapravi bio namenjen Vikicitatu a ne Vikizvorniku. Problem je bio što se ne broje stranice bez najmanje jedne vikiveze itd. (pročitati odeljak „Broj citata” na ovom Trgu, ako neko ne zna engleski ima Gugl prevodilac); primera radi, q:Herman Hese, validna stranica, nije se brojala sve do poslednje izmene kada je dodata veza čovek.
Dakle, treba da se postigne koncenzus, da se zahtev na Fabrikatoru ne vraća (task). --Obsuser (razgovor) 14:16, 15. avgust 2017. (CEST)
@Ranko Nikolić, Željko Todorović, Bokini, Vladimir Nimčević, Zoranzoki21, Pinki...
- Obsuser (razgovor) 14:16, 15. avgust 2017. (CEST)
- Pratim task, pa sam preko njega video ovo. Zoranzoki21 (razgovor) 13:53, 16. avgust 2017. (CEST)
Adding content namespaces to search results[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
Currently, when you search on this wiki, the search results only return certain namespaces. It has recently been noticed that the "main content namespaces" list doesn't match the "default search namespaces" list on this wiki. (phab:T170473)
Currently this wiki's search returns the main namespace. The content namespace Autor is also available if the community thinks that adding this namespaces is appropriate.
Would this community like to discuss adding Autor to the search results? I am more than happy to help make the change however the community decides.
Hvala vam! CKoerner (WMF) (razgovor) 00:10, 30. avgust 2017. (CEST)
Changes to the global ban policy[uredi]
Hello. Some changes to the community global ban policy
have been proposed. Your comments are welcome at m:Requests for comment/Improvement of global ban policy
. Please translate this message to your language, if needed. Cordially. Matiia
) 01:34, 12. novembar 2017. (CET)
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers[uredi]
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
The Readers web team will be deploying a new feature this week to make it easier to download PDF versions of articles on the mobile website.
Providing better offline functionality was one of the highlighted areas from the research done by the New Readers team in Mexico, Nigeria, and India. The teams created a prototype for mobile PDFs which was evaluated by user research and community feedback. The prototype evaluation received positive feedback and results, so development continued.
For the initial deployment, the feature will be available to Google Chrome browsers on Android. Support for other mobile browsers to come in the future. For Chrome, the feature will use the native Android print functionality. Users can choose to download a webpage as a PDF. Mobile print styles will be used for these PDFs to ensure optimal readability for smaller screens.
The feature is available starting Wednesday, Nov 15. For more information, see the project page on MediaWiki.org.
CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 23:07, 20. novembar 2017. (CET)
From May 8, AdvancedSearch
will be available as a beta feature
in your wiki. The feature enhances the search page
through an advanced parameters form and aims to make existing search options
more visible and accessible for everyone. AdvancedSearch is a project by WMDE Technical Wishes
. Everyone is invited to test the feature and we hope that it will serve you well in your work!
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 16:53, 7. maj 2018. (CEST)
Update on page issues on mobile web[uredi]
Update on page issues on mobile web
Please help translate to your language
Hi everyone. The Readers web team has recently begun working on exposing issue templates on the mobile website. Currently, details about issues with page content are generally hidden on the mobile website. This leaves readers unaware of the reliability of the pages they are reading. The goal of this project is to improve awareness of particular issues within an article on the mobile web. We will do this by changing the visual styling of page issues.
So far, we have drafted a proposal on the design and implementation of the project. We were also able to run user testing on the proposed designs. The tests so far have positive results. Here is a quick summary of what we learned:
- The new treatment increases awareness of page issues among participants. This is true particularly when they are in a more evaluative/critical mode.
- Page issues make sense to readers and they understand how they work
- Readers care about page issues and consider them important
- Readers had overwhelmingly positive sentiments towards Wikipedia associated with learning about page issues
Our next step would be to start implementing these changes. We wanted to reach out to you for any concerns, thoughts, and suggestions you might have before beginning development. Please visit the project page where we have more information and mockups of how this may look. Please leave feedback on the talk page.
CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 22:58, 12. jun 2018. (CEST)
Tidy to RemexHtml[uredi]
The Parsing team will be replacing Tidy with RemexHtml at this wiki on 5 July 2018.
Some pages at this wiki use outdated HTML. This change may change the appearance of those pages. Special:LintErrors has a complete list of affected pages.
Read this e-mail message for more information. Read the instructions at mw:Help:Extension:Linter. You can ask questions at mw:Talk:Parsing/Replacing Tidy. Thank you for helping fix these problems.
m:User:Elitre (WMF) 16:38, 2. jul 2018. (CEST)
Hi. With the requirement to fix the page categorisation as notified at phab:T198470, I would like to propose to the community to have our bot run through and address the problem with the solution identified. The bot has been used to resolve issue previously on the Wikisources.
Thanks. Billinghurst (razgovor) 14:16, 7. jul 2018. (CEST)
You can request a bot flag here. --Novak (razgovor) 00:18, 9. jul 2018. (CEST)
- REquest has been added there. Thanks. Billinghurst (razgovor) 01:47, 9. jul 2018. (CEST)
Urađeno --Novak (razgovor) 04:38, 9. jul 2018. (CEST)
Addition of srWS to global bots[uredi]
Above I have added a bot request, as this wiki is not within the global bot project, per list m:Special:WikiSets/2. Would the community consider opting in to the global bots, so that when we have Wikisource-wide fixes for mw:Extension:ProofreadPage that is possible to organise the bots to do the jobs within Phabricator, and simply get the fix in place. Billinghurst (razgovor) 14:16, 7. jul 2018. (CEST)
I would support the accession of the Serbian Wikisource to the Global Bot Project. --Novak (razgovor) 00:34, 9. jul 2018. (CEST)
I'll also support the above. -- Nesmir Kudilovič (razgovor) 12,14; 9. jula 2018. (SEV)
Global preferences are available[uredi]
21:19, 10. jul 2018. (CEST)
New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS[uredi]
(Please help translate to your language)
To improve the security of our readers and editors, permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed. (These are pages like
MediaWiki:Vector.js which contain code that is executed in the browsers of users of the site.)
A new user group,
interface-admin, has been created.
Starting four weeks from now, only members of this group will be able edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with
.js that is either in the
MediaWiki: namespace or is another user's user subpage).
You can learn more about the motivation behind the change here.
Please add users who need to edit CSS/JS to the new group (this can be done the same way new administrators are added, by stewards or local bureaucrats).
This is a dangerous permission; a malicious user or a hacker taking over the account of a careless interface-admin can abuse it in far worse ways than admin permissions could be abused. Please only assign it to users who need it, who are trusted by the community, and who follow common basic password and computer security practices (use strong passwords, do not reuse passwords, use two-factor authentication if possible, do not install software of questionable origin on your machine, use antivirus software if that's a standard thing in your environment).
Tgr (talk) 19:45, 30. jul 2018. (CEST) (via global message delivery)
Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now[uredi]
(Please help translate to your language)
as announced previously, permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed: only members of the
interface-admin (Administratori interfejsa) group, and a few highly privileged global groups such as stewards, can edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with .css or .js that is either in the MediaWiki: namespace or is another user's user subpage). This is done to improve the security of readers and editors of Wikimedia projects. More information is available at Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS. If you encounter any unexpected problems, please contact me or file a bug.
Tgr (talk) 14:40, 27. avgust 2018. (CEST) (via global message delivery)
Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October[uredi]
Read this message in another language • Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation will be testing its secondary data centre. This will make sure that Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to do a planned test. This test will show if they can reliably switch from one data centre to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
They will switch all traffic to the secondary data center on Wednesday, 12 September 2018.
On Wednesday, 10 October 2018, they will switch back to the primary data center.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop when we switch. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for up to an hour on Wednesday, 12 September and Wednesday, 10 October. The test will start at 14:00 UTC (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT, 23:00 JST, and in New Zealand at 02:00 NZST on Thursday 13 September and Thursday 11 October).
- If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped. Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- There will be code freezes for the weeks of 10 September 2018 and 8 October 2018. Non-essential code deployments will not happen.
This project may be postponed if necessary. You can read the schedule at wikitech.wikimedia.org. Any changes will be announced in the schedule. There will be more notifications about this. Please share this information with your community. /User:Johan(WMF) (talk)
15:33, 6. septembar 2018. (CEST)
Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined[uredi]
Hi, this is a message by Can da Lua as discussed here for wikisource communities
The ProofreadPage extension can now join together a word that is split between a page and the next.
In the past, when a page was ending with "concat-" and the next page was beginning with "enation", the resulting transclusion would have been "concat- enation", and a special template like d:Q15630535 had to be used to obtain the word "concatenation".
Now the default behavior has changed: the hyphen at the end of a page is suppressed and in this case no space is inserted, so the result of the transclusion will be: "concatenation", without the need of a template. The "joiner" character is defined by default as "-" (the regular hyphen), but it is possible to change this. A template may still be needed to deal with particular cases when the hyphen needs to be preserved.
Please share this information with your community.
MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 12:28, 30. septembar 2018. (CEST)
Zahtev za privremeno davanje prava birokrate[uredi]
Hteo bih da zatražim pravo birokrate na jedan dan zbog testiranja kada se ovo bude omogućavalo, da li sve funkcioniše kako treba. Pravo je neophodno da mi se da u nedelju posle 16 časova na 24 časa kako bi mi se automatski uklonilo u ponedeljak posle završenog testa i omogućavanja dodatnih korisničkih prava. Zoranzoki21 (razgovor) 21:23, 17. oktobar 2018. (CEST)
Urađeno --Novak (razgovor) 00:50, 22. oktobar 2018. (CEST)
Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web[uredi]
Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web
Please help translate to your language
In a few weeks the Readers web team will be changing how some templates look on the mobile web site. We will make these templates more noticeable when viewing the article. We ask for your help in updating any templates that don't look correct.
What kind of templates? Specifically templates that notify readers and contributors about issues with the content of an article – the text and information in the article. Examples like Template:Unreferenced or Template:More citations needed. Right now these notifications are hidden behind a link under the title of an article. We will format templates like these (mostly those that use Template:Ambox or message box templates in general) to show a short summary under the page title. You can tap on the "Learn more" link to get more information.
For template editors we have some recommendations on how to make templates that are mobile-friendly and also further documentation on our work so far.
If you have questions about formatting templates for mobile, please leave a note on the project talk page or file a task in Phabricator and we will help you.
CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 20:35, 13. novembar 2018. (CET)
The Community Wishlist Survey. Please help translate to your language.
The Community Wishlist Survey is the process when the Wikimedia communities decide what the Wikimedia Foundation Community Tech should work on over the next year.
The Community Tech team is focused on tools for experienced Wikimedia editors. The communities have now posted a long list of technical proposals. You can vote on the proposals from now until 30 November. You can read more on the wishlist survey page.
19:13, 22. novembar 2018. (CET)
će postati opcija po difoltu na vašoj viki novembra 2018. Ovaj novi interfejs vam omogućava da sprovodite specijalizovane pretrage na stranici pretrage
, čak iako ne poznajete sintaksu pretrage
. Napredna pretraga je poreklom sa Technical Wishes projekta nemačke zajednice
. Već je opcija po difoltu na nemačkoj, arapskoj, farsi, i mađarskoj Vikipediji. Pored toga, više od 40.000 korisnika raznih viki je testiralo beta verziju. Fidbek je dobrodošao na centralnoj stranici za fidbek
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) (talk) 12:03, 26. novembar 2018. (CET)
Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.
The Wikisource Community User Group could send one representative to the Wikimedia Summit 2019 (formerly "Wikimedia Conference").
The Wikimedia Summit is a yearly conference of all organizations affiliated to the Wikimedia Movement (including our Wikisource Community User Group). It is a great place to talk about Wikisource needs to the chapters and other user groups that compose the Wikimedia movement.
For context, there is a short report on what happened last year.
The deadline is short and to avoid the confusing vote on the Wikisource-I mailing list of last year, we created a page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit.
The vote will be in two parts:
- until December 7th, people can add their name and a short explanation on who they are and why they want to go to the summit. Nomination of other people is allowed, the nominated person should accept their nomination.
- starting December 7th, and for a week, the community vote to designate the representative.
Please feel free to ask any question on the wikisource-I mailing list or on the talk page.
For the Wikisource Community User Group, Tpt (talk) 15:15, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
New Wikimedia password policy and requirements[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation security team is implementing a new password policy and requirements. You can learn more about the project on MediaWiki.org.
These new requirements will apply to new accounts and privileged accounts. New accounts will be required to create a password with a minimum length of 8 characters. Privileged accounts will be prompted to update their password to one that is at least 10 characters in length.
These changes are planned to be in effect on December 13th. If you think your work or tools will be affected by this change, please let us know on the talk page.
CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 21:03, 6. decembar 2018. (CET)
Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.
Following the previous message, the vote for the representative of the Wikisource Community User Group to the Wikimedia Summit 2019 is now open.
There is two great candidates on page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit. You can support a candidate now. All active Wikisource users can vote. The vote is ending on December 14, 2018.
Feel free to ask any question on the wikisource-I mailing list or on the talk page.
For the Wikisource Community User Group, Tpt (talk) December 8, 2018 at 18:53 (UTC)
Invitation from Wiki Loves Love 2019[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
Love is an important subject for humanity and it is expressed in different cultures and regions in different ways across the world through different gestures, ceremonies, festivals and to document expression of this rich and beautiful emotion, we need your help so we can share and spread the depth of cultures that each region has, the best of how people of that region, celebrate love.
Wiki Loves Love (WLL) is an international photography competition of Wikimedia Commons with the subject love testimonials happening in the month of February.
The primary goal of the competition is to document love testimonials through human cultural diversity such as monuments, ceremonies, snapshot of tender gesture, and miscellaneous objects used as symbol of love; to illustrate articles in the worldwide free encyclopedia Wikipedia, and other Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) projects.
The theme of 2019 iteration is Celebrations, Festivals, Ceremonies and rituals of love.
Sign up your affiliate or individually at Participants page.
To know more about the contest, check out our Commons Page and FAQs
There are several prizes to grab. Hope to see you spreading love this February with Wiki Loves Love!
Wiki Loves Love Team
Imagine... the sum of all love!
--MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 11:13, 27. decembar 2018. (CET)
Zahtev za administratorsko pravo - Zoranzoki21[uredi]
Podnosim zahtev za administratorsko pravo po Rankovom predlogu. Zoranzoki21 (razgovor) 17:49, 13. januar 2019. (CET)
- --Željko Todorović (razgovor) 18:08, 13. januar 2019. (CET) s. r.
- Samo pokreni glasanje na odgovarajućem mjestu i imaš moju podršku. —Ranko Nikolić (razgovor) 23:00, 17. januar 2019. (CET)
FileExporter beta feature[uredi]
A new beta feature will soon be released on all wikis: The FileExporter. It allows exports of files from a local wiki to Wikimedia Commons, including their file history and page history. Which files can be exported is defined by each wiki's community: Please check your wiki's configuration file if you want to use this feature.
The FileExporter has already been a beta feature on mediawiki.org, meta.wikimedia, deWP, faWP, arWP, koWP and on wikisource.org. After some functionality was added, it's now becoming a beta feature on all wikis. Deployment is planned for January 16. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test the FileExporter, please activate it in your user preferences. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 10:41, 14. januar 2019. (CET)
No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January[uredi]
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
19:54, 16. januar 2019. (CET)
Talk to us about talking[uredi]
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) 16:01, 21. februar 2019. (CET)
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[uredi]
12:56, 8. april 2019. (CEST)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. Hvala vam! Quiddity (WMF)
) 19:35, 12. april 2019. (CEST)
U Milice duge trepavice[uredi]
U Milice duge trepavice,
prekrile joj rumen' jagodice,
jagodice i bijelo lice.
Ja je gledah tri godine dana:
ne mogah joj oči sagledati,
crne oči, ni bijelo lice,
već sakupih kolo đevojaka,
i u kolu Milicu đevojku-
ne bih li joj oči sagledao.
Kada kolo na travi igraše,
bješe vedro, pak se naoblači,
po oblaku zas'jevaše munje.
Sve đevojke k nebu pogledaše,
al' ne gleda Milica đevojka,
već preda se u zelenu travu.
Đevojke joj tiho govoriše:
„Oj, Milice, naša dugarice,
il' si luda, il' odviše mudra,
te sve gledaš u zelenu travu,
a ne gledaš s nama u oblake,
đe se munje viju po oblaku?“
Al' govori Milica đevojka:
„Nit' sam luda, nit' odviše mudra,
nit'sam vila - da zbijam oblake,
već đevojka - da gledam preda se.“
Update on the consultation about office actions[uredi]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 10:03, 16. avgust 2019. (CEST)
New tools and IP masking[uredi]
The Wikimedia Foundation wants to work on two things that affect how we patrol changes and handle vandalism and harassment. We want to make the tools that are used to handle bad edits better. We also want to get better privacy for unregistered users so their IP addresses are no longer shown to everyone in the world. We would not hide IP addresses until we have better tools for patrolling.
We have an idea of what tools could be working better and how a more limited access to IP addresses would change things, but we need to hear from more wikis. You can read more about the project on Meta and post comments and feedback. Now is when we need to hear from you to be able to give you better tools to handle vandalism, spam and harassment.
You can post in your language if you can't write in English.
16:19, 21. avgust 2019. (CEST)
The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started[uredi]
U nedavnoj izjavi, Poverenički odbor Zadužbine Vikimedije zatražio je da osoblje održi konsultacije kako bi "preispitao ili dodao doprinos zajednice dvema novim politikama delovanja alata (privremene i delimične zabrane od strane fondacije)".
U skladu s tim, tim Fondacije za poverenje i bezbednost poziva sve Vikimedijance da se pridruže ovom savetovanju i daju svoje povratne informacije od 30. septembra do 30. oktobra.
Kako možete pomoći?
- Predloži kako se mogu koristiti delimične i privremene zabrane od strane Fondacije (npr. Na svim projektima ili samo na određenim);
- Dajte ideje o tome kako se delimične i privremene zabrane Fondacije trebaju idealno sprovesti, ako bi trebale biti; i/ili
- Predložite izmene u postojećoj politici o delimičnim i privremenim zabranama.
Unapred se zahvaljujemo na vašem doprinosu i nadamo se da ćemo dobiti što više doprinosa od članova zajednice tokom ovih konsultacija!
-- Kbrown (WMF) 19:14, 30. septembar 2019. (CEST)
Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
Hello. The Readers Web team at the WMF will work on some improvements to the desktop interface over the next couple of years. The goal is to increase usability without removing any functionality. We have been inspired by changes made by volunteers, but that currently only exist as local gadgets and user scripts, prototypes, and volunteer-led skins. We would like to begin the process of bringing some of these changes into the default experience on all Wikimedia projects.
We are currently in the research stage of this project and are looking for ideas for improvements, as well as feedback on our current ideas and mockups. So far, we have performed interviews with community members at Wikimania. We have gathered lists of previous volunteer and WMF work in this area. We are examining possible technical approaches for such changes.
We would like individual feedback on the following:
- Identifying focus areas for the project we have not yet discovered
- Expanding the list of existing gadgets and user scripts that are related to providing a better desktop experience. If you can think of some of these from your wiki, please let us know
- Feedback on the ideas and mockups we have collected so far
We would also like to gather a list of wikis that would be interested in being test wikis for this project - these wikis would be the first to receive the updates once we’re ready to start building.
When giving feedback, please consider the following goals of the project:
- Make it easier for readers to focus on the content
- Provide easier access to everyday actions (e.g. search, language switching, editing)
- Put things in logical and useful places
- Increase consistency in the interface with other platforms - mobile web and the apps
- Eliminate clutter
- Plan for future growth
As well as the following constraints:
- Not touching the content - no work will be done in terms of styling templates or to the structure of page contents themselves
- Not removing any functionality - things might move around, but all navigational items and other functionality currently available by default will remain
- No drastic changes to the layout - we're taking an evolutionary approach to the changes and want the site to continue feeling familiar to readers and editors
Please give all feedback (in any language) at mw:Talk:Reading/Web/Desktop Improvements
After this round of feedback, we plan on building a prototype of suggested changes based on the feedback we receive. You’ll hear from us again asking for feedback on this prototype.
Hvala vam! Quiddity (WMF) (talk)
09:15, 16. oktobar 2019. (CEST)
The 2020 Community Wishlist Survey is now open! This survey is the process where communities decide what the Community Tech team should work on over the next year. We encourage everyone to submit proposals until the deadline on November 11, 2019, or comment on other proposals to help make them better.
This year, we’re exclusively focusing on smaller projects (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). We want to help these projects and provide meaningful improvements to diverse communities. If you’re a member of any of these projects, please participate in the survey! To submit proposals, see the guidelines on the survey page. You can write proposals in any language, and we will translate them for you. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your proposals!
IFried (WMF) 20:30, 4. novembar 2019. (CET)
Wiki Loves Folklore[uredi]
Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
— Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk)
sent using MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 07:15, 18. januar 2020. (CET)
Movement Learning and Leadership Development Project[uredi]
The Wikimedia Foundation’s Community Development team is seeking to learn more about the way volunteers learn and develop into the many different roles that exist in the movement. Our goal is to build a movement informed framework that provides shared clarity and outlines accessible pathways on how to grow and develop skills within the movement. To this end, we are looking to speak with you, our community to learn about your journey as a Wikimedia volunteer. Whether you joined yesterday or have been here from the very start, we want to hear about the many ways volunteers join and contribute to our movement.
To learn more about the project, please visit the Meta page. If you are interested in participating in the project, please complete this simple Google form. Although we may not be able to speak to everyone who expresses interest, we encourage you to complete this short form if you are interested in participating!
-- LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 20:01, 22. januar 2020. (CET)
Wikisource Conference in Warsaw[uredi]
Dear Wikisource Community,
Meeting the Wikisource community expectations, we are working with Wikimedia Polska and Wikimedia Foundation on organiziing the 2nd Wikisource Conference in Warsaw. We already had a survey that showed high interest in the Conference within the community. We also had recently a meeting on the conference organization process and its requirements. However, we are still at a very early stage of the Conference organization process. But we are hoping this event will happen in September this year.
In order to apply for Wikimedia Foundation support, we need some input from the community about the Conference goals and the community expectations. If you are a wikisourcian, you wish to participate the conference or you wish to help the Wikisource community that the conference take place, please fill the short survey linked below before January 29 (due to short deadline for grant applications). Please, also share this request among Your communities. Here is the link to the survey
Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions, suggestions, proposals, or if you wish to help us in any other way.
On behalf of the Organizing Commitee,
Additional interface for edit conflicts on talk pages[uredi]
Sorry, for writing this text in English. If you could help to translate it, it would be appreciated.
You might know the new interface for edit conflicts (currently a beta feature). Now, Wikimedia Germany is designing an additional interface to solve edit conflicts on talk pages. This interface is shown to you when you write on a discussion page and another person writes a discussion post in the same line and saves it before you do. With this additional editing conflict interface you can adjust the order of the comments and edit your comment. We are inviting everyone to have a look at the planned feature. Let us know what you think on our central feedback page! -- For the Technical Wishes Team: Max Klemm (WMDE) 15:15, 26. februar 2020. (CET)